Chicago Methodist Senior Services (CMSS) is a nonprofit organization providing a continuum of care and residences committed to empowering each person we serve to live their best life, while embracing the needs of a diverse and evolving community.
We fulfill CMSS’s mission by following our core values.
- We meet the needs of the Individual – With the belief that life is precious at every stage, we respect and appreciate everyone we serve in fulfillment of our mission. Offering a variety of services and person-centered programming to meet the holistic needs of those we support.
- We meet the needs of the Broader Community – For over a century, we have served the aging community, providing services to individuals from every income level. We believe that in a rapidly changing world, we must continuously endeavor to be agile to meet the evolving needs of our community by expanding and adapting our services.
- We Create Greater Impact through Partnerships – We utilize strategic relationships to develop innovative partnerships that enable us to amplify our voices, further our impact, and create opportunities for those we serve.
- We Believe Individual Differences Make Us Stronger – By embracing our diversity, we foster creative ideas and opportunities for us to better serve our community every day.
- We Invest in Our People – Our employees are our most valuable resource and we invest in building an environment where each person can use their skills and expertise to make an impact in the lives of those we serve.