Why you should choose SASI home care
- No required minimum number of hours per week or month.
- SASI Home Care aides receive training beyond state licensure requirements. Many have received specialized training to better serve clients with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- We’re proud of our caregiver retention rate.
- We are one of the only local nonprofit providers in the industry, where rates tend to be lower than for profit providers. We are not a franchise.
- The Executive Director is a Master’s prepared gerontologist and a licensed social worker with a career spanning over 25 years, all in the field of aging.
Areas we serve
SASI provides home care in the following cities in the metro area:
- Chicago (Northeast, Northwest, and Southeast)
- Des Plaines
- Morton Grove
- Oak Park