Mrs. E.E. Hartwell establishes what was then called “a home for the elderly.”
The Methodist Home is established.
The Methodist Homes moves to Edgewater.
Miller Hall is added to The Methodist Home.
A new Bush Hall at 1415 W. Foster is dedicated featuring a medical center and skilled nursing wing.
Winwood Apartments opens, providing affordable housing to older adults.
Methodist Senior Home Care is established.
White Crane Wellness Center opens on CMSS’s campus.
Hartwell Place is established.
United Methodist Healthcare Recruitment, specializing in staffing and placement for aging services providers, is established.
CMSS begins managing Covenant Home of Chicago, a Covenant Retirement Community located at 2720 West Foster Avenue.
The Methodist Home changes its name to Wesley Place.
CMSS aligns its Home Care services with Evanston based nonprofit, Services for Adults Staying in Their Homes (SASI).
Wesley Place adds a Cardiac Rehabilitation program to its therapy services.
Chicago Methodist Senior Services adds SASI Home Care services and Senior Connections’ volunteer friendly visitor/friendly caller programs.
CMSS transitions management of Covenant Home of Chicago back to Covenant Living Communities & Services.
125th anniversary celebration